Was born in 1974 in Poland. In 2000 he graduated the Faculty of Arts from Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, obtaining an MA diploma in painting, with the Dean’s Distinction Award. He worked as an artist painter in Juliusz Osterwa Theatre in Lublin, between 1998 and 2005. Currently lives and works as a designer in Gdansk. A member of The Association of Polish Artists and Designers
. Artwork in many private collections in United States, Canada, Germany, Scotland and Poland.
Participation in auctions of modern art:
- Gallery 31, Municipal Public Library – Lublin, 1996,
- Artistic Tavern Złoty Osioł – Lublin, 1997,
- Juliusz Osterwa Theatre – Lublin, 1999,
- "Autograph 2001", The Lublin Museum – Lublin 2001,
- "Polsk Konst" – Malmö, 2007,
- "The spring of artists", Center of Culture – Pruszcz Gdański, 2016,
- "Places", Artbistro Stalowa 52 – Warsaw, 2017,
- "Places", Sztuka Wyboru – Gdańsk, 2017.
- "Places", Fundacja 4 Style – Kraków, 2018,
- "Places", NEXT Gallery – Bydgoszcz, 2018,
- "NA miejscu" – Gdańsk, 2019,
- "Reconstruction", The Polish Baltic Philharmonic in Gdansk, 2019.
The concept of artworks
Places is a selection of paintings mostly sceneries of outline areas of cities where people are
just anonymous point in the landscape. We can only guess what emotions they are
experiencing and what relations are between them. The observer just captures moments in
time stood still.
Stillness, apparent in every piece , is not only just an emotional state but also
a tool to explore esthetic form. The aim of the exploration is to find by means of theme,
atmosphere, composition, colour and light more general rules defining the Arts. Aiming at
synthesis and removing not necessary details is meant to find the essence of surrounding
reality and perceived impressions. As a result the theme is a specific emergence, medium and
be a reason to discover ourselves our emotions and needs.